Monday, August 26, 2019

100WC - Aug 19 - Isabella

…just because it is doesn’t mean it should be…

My twin sister had just passed away and I was lost for a few weeks so my mum thought it would be best if I went back to school, so I did. As I walking to the counselor's office I heard someone say her name, I walked up to her and said “just because it is doesn’t mean it should be” she stared at me and she said “I’m sorry for your loss” at that moment my heart sunk, my head was spinning, I fell to the ground the world went blank…..

2 comments:

  1. Dear Isabella,
    I really liked your story. In a way it touched my heart. I also like how you ended on a cliffhanger. Another thing I like is some of the extra things you added into your writing like walking to the councilor's office. Is this a true story?
    Maybe you could check out my blog!
    https://kidblog.org/portfolio/7tqi4e43qfjn3gg72gmiybmuu/posts

    Keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no its all made up but thank you for your comment

      Delete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .