Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Lachlan w 19 (7) - 100WC



We were playing a game when you have to spin around in a circle and see who the last my standing wins and the loser has to do the chicken dance and everyone can watch it. Lets the story start Jake and fin were thinking of a game to play and fin thought of one to play spin around game and they as they did that and stop fin. As i turned my head, the world spun and they fell over one by one and they never did it again and they keep doing it and they got sick and ran to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .