Monday, August 26, 2019

100WC - Aug 19 (9) - Lachlan

As soon as I went to the kitchen my cat knock down some wine classes!?. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed my cat walk away like nothing happened and I chased my cat past the bedroom and into the back yard it ran up the wall so did I and I had to look out because my nex tdoor people who was living had a dog. Who was mad was right behind me!! I ran as fast as I could! I jump over to another house the door was locked why could it be not locked and then someone yelled!! at me and said "just because it is doesn’t mean it should be" And then I quickly ran back to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .