Monday, August 26, 2019

100WC - Aug 19 (9) - Kerrin


̈ ̈Wheres my keys honey ̈ asked dad  
¨I don't know where your keys are? ̈ mum replied ̈maybe in the washing machine ̈ guessed mum.
  ̈What!" shouted dad̈because it might be in one of your pants ̈questioned mum. ¨It could not be in my pants¨ yelled dad
̈just because it is doesn't mean it should be in one of your pants¨ I ask, so he looked all of his pants nothing there so he ran around the house still even he looked closely to but still nothing but he remembers he left it in his car so he calls the people that can fix cars and open doors when they are locked when they finished to get the key out of his car it cost $102 dollars sorry I forgot to say he's a very rich man he buys me everything I want. Like gaming PC, consoles, ipad, iphone, gaming chair. Basically everything so he paid it we hop into our car and drive home drive home. Any way we have two cars, one is a family car the car brand is a Ford Ranger Raptor my dads work car is a Porsche 911 carrera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .