Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Aug 19 (6) - 100WC - Laine


I the weekend I was going to go to my friends house when I heard a noise it was a weird one as well. I was going through the bush when I heard it.It sounded like a group not just one person so I kept walking and I heard them before I saw them I was creeping me out. But finally I got there and then before I saw them they had my back and I screamed out for help. And my friends came out with a gun and shot them it was cool he said he had been waiting for that moment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laine!

    I liked your story. It is a good use of the prompt, I felt you created a very spooky atmosphere. I think all of us are familiar with that creepy feeling that maybe we are being followed.

    I think next time you write you need to think about adding some more punctuation (full stops, commas, etc) as your story is a little hard to understand in places due to the lack of this. I'm sure your teacher can help you overcome this hurdle!

    Keep on writing!

    Ana, Oxford UK, Team 100

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .