Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Genevieve - 100WC special prompt - Aug 19 (8)


I was on a boat, there was a huge storm and there was nothing anyone could do to save us, we sailed away, or at least we tried suddenly I was hit in the head and was knocked out and after that I don’t even know how long, I woke up I was covered in sand and after a while I opened my eyes what I saw what not normal I was on an island with turquoise colored sand and cats were everywhere just quietly wandering around, they said they were “tropical cats” they for some unknown reason could talk and walked around in flower leis then one of then slapped me and I woke up but no one believed what I had told them.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Genevieve
    I love your unusual 100WC. What a wonderful thing turquoise sand would be! I wonder what a tropical cat is?

    Next time you write think about re-reading and adding full stops at the end of your sentences. It makes it much easier for the reader to read and understand what you have written.

    Mrs P (Team 100WC)
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .