Sunday, August 4, 2019

Aug 19 (6) - 100WC - Caitlyn Kampenhout


There was this creeping sound that I heard .
I heard them before I saw them come out of the cupboard and there were lots of them, lots of these little eyes and it was starting to slowly come out faster, and faster it ran chasing me all around the house I thought I had lost it but no ,it was still chasing me  .
I opened the door and ran to the next door neighbours and hoped that it didn't know were I was, it was so hard running away.

Wait it has been a couple of minutes and it still is not here I will go back and see if it is safe  noooooo run .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .