Monday, August 26, 2019

100WC - Aug 19 (9) - Caitlyn

I was walking into the forest one day waiting for something to happen something really scary I cared on my usual way until I realise someone was watching me It was really creepy I kept going until It was starting to really freak me out I ran real fast trying not to think about it but it was stuck in my head and I don’t think it is going to come out just because it is doesn’t mean it should be following me I got to my house all nice and safely yelling out my parents name no one was home I thought but then I heard this noise .

2 comments:

  1. Dear Caitlyn,
    Great Job. I love how you used vivid details. I also loved the cliff hanger. Are you going to follow up this story?
    Comment on my 100 Word Challenge
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/1x7lcgsmp6k169kvo2swq2ydu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Caitlyn,
    i really liked the ending of this story, it makes me want to read more of it!
    Has anything inspired you to make this story from experience or a book?
    Maybe you can check out my blog on
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts/4sf6ifi2fl1sc18h6eias6lk0

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .