Thursday, September 10, 2020

100WC - week #1 - Ella

 gradually, things started to move. I didn't know what it was. Was it an earthquake? a meader? It kept getting louder and louder. It seemed to get closer and closer at that moment I thought the world was going to end or I was going to die!!! I was praying that I wouldn't die and that the world wouldn't end. Then I realised that my mum and dad were talking to a guy before. Did they want the guy to wreck our house? I ran outside and sed stop killing our house then i realized that the man was digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .