Sunday, September 20, 2020

100WC week #3 - Ella

 They never should have said yes  wait a minute do you know how my friends ended up  like this??? Well I will tell you. It was one summer day and it was really hot!!! We went to the  store to get some cereal because we had run out. So we were walking home and then we saw an ice cream truck  and there was a wolf serving it and we went up to him and said hi well my friends did  not me anyway. He sed would u like some ice cream i whispered in to my friends ears and sed that there is something off about him and my friend said nah and he sed would you like an ice cream and i sed no thanks and my friend said yes. And then after she liked it and fell over and I couldn't wake her up. Then the wolf came out and picked  her up and that was the last time I saw her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .