Sunday, September 20, 2020

100WC Week #3 - Charlie

    I was at a birthday party and someone let off a firework and then tom said that   they never should have said yes to who let off the firework. Now every firefighter in the world  was there trying to put the fire out. Someone said to me who let the fireworks off. Now the fire is out and we can keep going on with the party we were in the pool and all the grass was brown from the fireworks. There was a little red thing in the dirt that said I was the one who did the fireworks. It was max. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .