Monday, September 21, 2020

 My gamer had gone on a holiday, for a week. But, let me introduce myself, I’m Steve the minecraft default skin. A few days later my gamer had come back, when he got on. There was this notification that said the following. “Do you want to update?” He accepted the offer, but little did he know this update was bad. It had made the mobs evolve into Mutants! When it finished updating he got on, but there were no mobs around. “Where had they gone?” he wondered. In a single blink a Mutant zombie picked him up off the ground, and flung him into a mountain. They should have never said yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .