Thursday, September 10, 2020

100WC week 1 Xaveika

 It was stormy and cold outside. I wanted to chase birds and hiss at dogs but the rain gradually kept going. I felt like I was dropping into a dark ocean but I was just quietly sitting there wondering if there would be an end to this rain. Just then I heard it… ¨SQUEAK¨ ¨What was that?!¨ I thought. ¨Could it be a mouse?¨ ¨It is!¨ I bolted towards the hole in the wall just then… I felt dizzy. I couldn't think right. Gradually, things started to move… I blacked out and when I woke up the mouse was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .