Thursday, September 17, 2020

100wc - week #2 - Mia

 “Mum!! I’m going to drop the fruit at Grandmas!” Lilly yelled. She got a crate and put pumpkins and apples in it. Lilly got changed into her overalls and gumboots, and put the crate on the back of her bike. She started off down the road. Wait a minute...what was that brown thing in front of her? It was a ball of hay!!! She tried to turn around, but Lilly was going too fast!! She fell off her bike and slided across the grass, next thing she knew...Lilly went head first into the hay! “Help!” She screamed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .