Tuesday, September 22, 2020

100WC Week #3 - Samara

 I was lying on my bed one  night, when I heard my parents talking. I Roll over To listen….

“......We only want the best for her…..”

“....It's a lot of money……..Could we even afford it?”

“....maybe we could?”

“... Your right…”

 I laid on my bed for a while.  What were they even talking about? I thought.                                        I got up the next morning to find my mum talking to someone.

“Good morning!” She said “You must be my new student!”

“What?”

“Honey…” Said my mum. “You're going to South West boarding school…..”

“Boarding school? What's wrong with the school I'm going to now?..”

…they never should have said yes… 


1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .