Monday, September 14, 2020

100WC - Week #2 - Chloe Old

  i’m the story taller and the story about this a postman He is a live for your information.


 there was a postman named Bob and he was going to save money for a  home he liked and probably get a girlfriend and he found a genie in a bottle but he was a bad one he gave him bad luck for 3 years  after the bad luck you get the worst bad luck in history and that has not happened yet till now he was riding his bike like every other day and this happened do I need to explain...    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .