Wednesday, September 16, 2020

100WC week #2 - ELLA

                     

                                           

There i was riding my bike in my big gum boots and farming clothes going to get some bread and

lollies

with some pumpkins and apples

in the wood box at the back of my bike   and i was going past a

house there was a lady watering her plants

she said hi and waved i said hi

back and then this is the part that goes wrong i waved back and sed hey

have a good day and the i didn't see the big circle

of hay then i went flying in to it and i kind of got stuck in

the big circle of   hay all of my pumpkins and apples had fallen onto the

ground there was silence

everything turned black then 90 years ago

  i woke up and sed what hapend the nurses sed that i was in a

coma for 90 years!!! Oh my god i sed how old am i ???

the nurses sed umm well your...your...y...o...u...r…

im am  wat i sed your umm 100!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .