Sunday, September 20, 2020

100WC - Week #3 - Milah

 ...They should have never said yes… The camp monitors KNEW there was a snake around. And worse… king snakes!. The camp monitors agreed that me and my sister, Emma, can go on a hike, and they knew that there were poisonous snakes around. I heard people on the bus called this place ‘camp slither’ 

           “What do we do!” screamed Emma. But then suddenly, the snakes were melting, or sweating their scales off. What's going on!I knew there was something up with this camp. I slowly started to see the camp monitor's faces. THEY WERE SNAKES

“Gotcha” they said. 

 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .