Sunday, September 20, 2020

100WC - week#3 Jaxon

 “Ding dong” the doorbell rang, it was almost 11:00 PM who could be there?

I got up to open the door

“Hello” a door to door sales person said.

“Hi” i replied 

“What are you doing up so late?” i asked

“My job sadly” 

“Oh” i was kinda freaked out by a guy coming to my door at 11 O-clock

He asked if i wanted to buy a box filled with halloween candy.

I said no but then my friend woke up and came downstairs he must’ve heard me because he came up to him and said

“Ho-”

“$2 dollars.”

”Ok!” They never should have said yes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .