Tuesday, September 22, 2020

100WC Week#3-Hannah

 Sitting alone up in a tree looking at the cars driving by one by one. Suddenly  a car slowed down by a group of girls  who looked like they were having fun. I just thought it was someone they knew who was in the car. One of the taller girls started nodding but they never should have said yes, the driver hopped out of the car it turns out it was a man. One of the short girls who looked young started screaming with fear. The man grabbed  the young girl  now all of them started screaming with terror And that's why you don't trust strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .