Wednesday, September 16, 2020

100WC - Week #2 - Charlie

 Is this what I am seeing right now? A bike with a whole lot of apples on the ground in my backyard and there is a big blue thing in a hay bale. And look at the bike just on the ground why is there so much stuff there not doing much.  The person who is in the hay bale would be very hot because the hay is out of the grass. I hope that the birds don't  pick  the man because he would have holes in his skin. If you look at the back there is a big house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .