Thursday, September 10, 2020

100WC - Week #1 - Madison

 Gradually, things started to move.  My brother and I were standing in
a big dome shaped building that our father’s spy agent had trapped us in.
What I still don’t get is, why would he want to trap us in here all alone?
asked my brother.
Because we knew that he was not Dad’s actual agent, silly,” I replied,
And plus, you’re not alone, you have me!
Yeah, well that’s different!” he says.
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Are you two in there?” asks the agent.
Yes,” my brother and I say quietly.
Your father is dead…
My brother and I gasp...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .