Thursday, December 3, 2020

100WC-week#13-Carla

 When I was watching tv with my mum the tv was turned on but… i didn't remember putting it on… so i carried on but them mum said as I was trying to put a different program on ‘LEAVE THE REMOTE’ oh sorry I was wanting to watch my program oh ok then it better be a good program our how about we just watch a movie ‘ok then what movie the elf movie silly it is christmas haha ‘ ok mum said’ 1 hour later we finished the movie and i was asleep; waky waky mum said’ waking me up’. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .