Thursday, May 31, 2018

100 WC Week #33 by Zak



One day there was a  spiky fruit up in the tree, there was two big spiky fruits.  I wondered “What is in that spiky fruit? “Maybe there are ants or cockroaches in it.”  I pulled on it and it fell down. When it hit the ground it cracked open. There were over 100 cockroaches moving on the ground.   One jumped at me and I fell over in the leaves, I got up and ran to my camp. I cooked up some meat for the fire, it took ages to cook but it was yummy and tasted like I was at home having a hot chocolate.

7 comments:

  1. I love the way that you have linked your reading about Cockroaches into your 100WC this week Zak. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this piece of writing because of how you described it. it made me understand the fruit

    ReplyDelete
  3. zak
    Next time you write maybe you could make the end more interesting
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow done zak you have put in a really good effort keep it up

    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the way you put I cooked up some meat for the fire, it took ages to cook but it was yummy and tasted like I was at home having a hot chocolate.good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Zak I really like you story
    you have out in really good effort and I enjoy reading it keep it up!
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .