Thursday, May 10, 2018

100wc week #30 by Ava

The Missing Package 
It was a stormy week in Morrinsville.  Trees were blowing everywhere, the whole town was flooded, everyone stayed inside.  Me and my family were in Hamilton we did not know about the stormy weather so we drove back home.  My cousins had sent me a birthday present a long time ago.  We thought it must have got mucked up with the storm so me, my aunt my cousins and my brother went up north.  Then Mum called and said "Your present has arrived"
"When did it arrive?" I said.
"Today in the mail" Mum said.
"Yay, can't wait, bye" I said.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you said that the trees were blowing and the town was flooded in the storm it improved how i felt about the storm next time you should improve on adding a bit more into the Missing Package part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the detail, And the i dare of the story. I do think its a bit weird to come back to Morrinsville when there is a floud. Good work Ava

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .