Thursday, May 10, 2018

100wc week #30 by Natasha

My package One day I was waiting for my package to arrive. I waited all day for my package to arrive then I went inside for dinner. After dinner I went to the mailbox to see to see if my package had been dropped of during my dinner. But my package had not been dropped off I went to bed. When it was the morning I looked under my bed and there was my package. My sister came into my room and said “oh, you have found your package that I put under your bed.” “When did it arrive” I said.
by Natasha

5 comments:

  1. Natasha liked the way you hooked me in with how you waited all day and in the morning the package finally came and it was under your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha
    I enjoyed reading this because i know how it real when your sister hides your things
    next time read over and make sure you have not put words in 2 times

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a great great story

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was a exalent story

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .