Thursday, May 10, 2018

100wc week # 30

My new puppy???
“When did it arrive?” I said as my new puppy liked my face.
“A couple of days ago.” Mum said.
“Is it a girl or a boy?” I asked.
“A girl.” mum said.
“You can name it whatever you want.” added Dad.
“I think i’ll name her Spike because the fur on her head is spiked up.”
“I think that’s a great idea.” said my brother Max. He didn’t get a puppy because he wanted a mouse. But mum said he wasn’t old enough. Spike was so tired from her long trip that she curled up on my lap and fall asleep.
By Issy M

1 comment:

  1. hi Issy
    I really like your story it has a lot of detail on the fur.
    next time i think you could work on making your scentinser a bit bigger

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .