Thursday, May 17, 2018

100wc #31 Rita

100wc # 31
Have you ever seen a imaginary animal that is long like a Whale, has a tail like a Mermaid, has wings like a Dragon, legs like a Frog and head like a Jellyfish?  Well I have, it lives in the Waterland and can be found in the Iceland.  They love the cold and some heat but not too much. They also love playing with Seaweed, Fishes, Seahorses, Turtles, Sharks, Dolphins and many more sea creatures. Would you like to meet her?  If she doesn't like you beware she might bite! But first I want to ask you do you have an imaginary favourite animal?


3 comments:

  1. I really liked how you started your story and how you described what your imaginary animal is. maybe next time you could try to put a cliffhanger at the end.
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your story started and ended very creative
    Rita good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita i like your mysterious animal that has a whales tail, wing like a dragon, frog legs and head like jellyfish, it makes me laugh and some descriptive words.
    From Notch

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .