Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC Week #29 by Brooklyn

I was walking through the misty driveway when I heard a noise saying meet me at the graveyard, 4-00 in the morning, from Chuckie the Horror. He was waiting for me we stood face to face and then I spotted ……...zombies coming out of a  He said they are my friends I hope you don't mind.  Well I think run, go go get in!  At that moment I notice that the zombies were on the car. I said drive and we were at Chuckies house he offered me a cookie.  My heart was racing ……….like a car ………… “the zombies, the zombies.”

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this because it was a zombie story. To improve your story try add more description

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thing it hocked you in, and you keep them there. Just r ember to give an idea of the sourding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you added the horror movie Chuckie with a zombie scenario. Think about adding more description.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .