Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC week #30 by Hayley.

When did it arrive?” I said, almost screaming. “When did it, she arrive?” I asked correcting myself in mid sentence. I was calling MY pet rat that I ordered ‘it’ when I should know she’s a she.
My neighbour is holding Kate, MY pet rat’s cage.  Since she got Kate at her front door  it doesn't mean that her Mum sent her it.  Anyway you're probably thinking, Sofia why are you doing this, why don't you just grab Kate and run.  Well I can’t, Caitlin my neighbour is holding the cage so tight. Wait, no.
She wouldn't dare would she?…….

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley,
    Great story! I found it interesting that you chose for the "it" in the prompt question to be a pet rat. Very imaginative. I like the way you capitalised the word "MY". It shows you were very excited about the pet rat. Why was Caitlin holding onto the cage so tightly? Did she want to keep the rat for herself? I'd like to read more. Keep up the good work.
    Michael (Team 100wc), Warwick, UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hayley I like the way you got me interested and you made me wonder what will happen next

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .