Friday, May 25, 2018

100wc week #32 by Natasha

Playing Monopoly

One day I was playing Monopoly with my Nana. When I was reading the instructions I saw the part about money, but I didn't understand the instructions. “Nana I don’t understand the instructions” I said.
“What part of the instructions don’t you understand?” asked my Nana.
“The money part” I said.
“Oh, the game comes with monopoly money.”
“Okay, Nana lets play” I said.
“Not till we have afternoon tea” said my Nana as she went and got one hot chocolate, one tea and four biscuits. We had afternoon tea then we played the game for a little.


Showcased Week #32

3 comments:

  1. Natasha,
    Your piece 'brought me back' to when I was about your age playing Monopoly with MY Nana. Thank you for including details in your writing that help me put myself in the shoes alongside the characters.
    Keep writing.
    Mrs. G., Team 100, Guilderland, NY, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was very good natasha but you said and quit a bit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you you said you were playing monopoly with your nana and con grats

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .