Thursday, May 31, 2018

100wc #33 by Lucian


In my world we have these plants called Stoickers.  We worship them because of how tasty they are. They are delicious, they taste like chocolate fudge with cream and caramel. Every year all queens and kings from all countries do a feast with famous people that are invited to come, first we worship them then cut them perfectly in the centre. Also if the slicers (the slicers cut the Stoickers in half as there job, they also get a reward for perfect cut if they do) don’t cut it in half they get executed and there's no excuse. They are also rare to find but aren’t supposed to be eaten.

3 comments:

  1. Very creative ideas Lucian! I think I would like to eat a Stoicker - they sound delicious. Next time you write try to seperate main ideas into paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your creativity when you came to write this
    try reading it out loud then post it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucian!

    First of all, Lucian is a great name! One of my favourite characters from a book I read once was named Lucian.

    I really liked your story. It was very imaginative,in particular the way your presented your narrator as a storyteller from another world where this fruit is incredibly important, and worshipped.

    In fact this reminded me a little bit of how the Mayans felt about cocoa, the beans we make chocolate from today.The Mayans called it the “food of the gods.” They painted pictures of cocoa beans and make art that shows kings and Mayan gods drinking chocolate.

    Funny isn't it that it happened it real life! And even today the whole world loves chocolate!

    Keep on writing!

    Ana, Team 100wc, Oxford, England

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .