Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC week#30 by laine

It was a windy day in Las Vegas.  I order a present for my dad.  It was a cool present as well.  I ordered it from New Zealand.    So when I get to Las Vegas it will hopefully be there or not .I'm staying with my Dad and he's got a cool house. It will be fun.  The next day I went to the dealership I saw the present I said ¨When did it arrive¨ The man said it arrived this morning  I drove it back to Dad's house I covered it up with tarp and then surprise.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laine
    I really like the story it is very creative and a good story to read i like it because of the different places you said and where you where i like the story

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .