Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC Week #29 - By Lucian

The sky was grey and the ground was dark grey misty, Where was I? I shouted...no response I shouted again. Suddenly appeared a lady or was it my mother? She was frantically searching around and above the desk in front of her. Her breath grew louder and louder until, Bang. A loud shot sound and crimson liquid fell from her back, I walked towards her, One step two step until it faded away, and appeared a grave I walked closer to it It said, ‘R.I.P Mum’ I woke up it was all a nightmare, but was true. Lucian

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you said the was grey and It was dark and misty night

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .