Thursday, May 31, 2018

100wc week #33 Rebecca


Christmas Spikes


Christmas Spikes come out when it is cold and time to light a fire and they work as if they are pine cones they can be used for many different things. They could be used as Christmas ornament or you could light fires with them. Inside they are a firm rook almost similar to plum’s but still as green as the outside and that is the part that burns. But one day we were picking some from the tree for the fire and it wouldn’t budge.. I pulled and pulled but it wouldn’t move. “owww!” I shrieked.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent use of more complex punctuation in your writing this week Rebecca. I also like the way you have taken past advice and included a cliff hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great piece of writing rebeca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the way you told a lot about the Christmas Spikes but Perhaps you could do more of your story
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .