Thursday, May 31, 2018

To the secret service 100 WC week#33 By Aidan


Somewhere, I'm thinking a small island, a long time ago when I was walking down the beach  I received a letter in a bottle.
Today I have decided to make my story public because of the security risk. In the letter the anonymous person stated that, there was a fruit that nobody dared to touch. Until one day a silly boy saw it without knowing what it was touched it. The island shaked for days until, nobody knew what it was until the boy tells his Mum. It states that by now The island is probably going to be destroyed.

2 comments:

  1. Very creative thinking Aidan, I really like your line... nobody dared to touch.
    One thing you could have done is put the thinking "I'm thinking a small island" into brackets so it would read like this...
    Somewhere (I'm thinking a small island), a long time ago when I was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this it was a great story but next time try add more story

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .