Thursday, May 24, 2018

100wc #32 by Morgan

Art problem at school

Today we are going to do some art to do with your face.  So you are going to go back to your desk and draw the shape of your face.  In ten minutes I’ll give you the next instruction. So off we went and draw their face then they draw their face feature and hair.  As the teacher went around she saw that I had done no work and she asked me why I have not done any work she said you will stay in at lunch and do it. But I didn’t understand the instructions…


3 comments:

  1. I liked the way you used detale

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ypur witting

    ReplyDelete
  3. left out the be but over all that was some great writing

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .