Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Notch 100wc week #33


My Dad was growing a plant in are garden and he fed it something weird. I thought it was bonemeal, instead it was gold dust. I was thinking it was going to rule the world, it came alive. The next day it was shooting something out, it was poison. "So that was what was under the spikes¨ I thought. After an hour it came alive then it started talking. I thought it was gonna kill us but it just said ¨I will rule wwwwwwwwooooooorrrrrrrrrllllllldddddddddd, and i will make a brighter future for us." I woke up, it was just a dream...

3 comments:

  1. i liked the way you ended on "it was just a dream"

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a good story but it did not make sense and what is bonemeal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent use of speech marks to show where the narrator is speaking Notch. Very creative ideas this week.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .