Thursday, May 10, 2018

100wc week#30 By Morgan

THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE


“ Mum has my present arrived?”
“No” “Aunt told me It will be here today, it is only 9:00am so it could be hear from whatever time from now”
“Ok can I ring Ava and see if she wants to come over?”
“Yes.” So she rang.
”Mum, Mum she can come over, Renee said she will drop her off in 5 minutes”
“Ok,  what are you going to do?” Mum asked.
“Go downtown” I said.
“Ok take your phone with you”
“Okay” I said.
In no time the day was over.  “Your present arrived” said Mum.
“When did it arrive?” I said…
By Morgan

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the withing but what was the gift for your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really liked the story but next time try to be more desciptive about the story

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to know more like what was in the present
    great story

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .