Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC week#30 By Mason

“OMG Laine, when did it arrive?” I said.  A Bugatti!  Then we went for a drive.  The car color was bright yellow.  We did some drits with it then I gotta drive so we went to MD’s.  Laine got a drink and some fries.  I took off so fast that his drink was all over the floor and the fries went between the seats.  Then laine drove it again.  Then we were driving up his driveway and it blew up so Laine tries to get a refund.  “No refund” said the lady who owns the Bugatti

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you described the color of the car and how you said how fast it went

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny mason I liked the way you said the bugatti blew up and I tried to get a refund

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .