Tuesday, February 11, 2020

100-WC week #20 Xaveika

  I was in the forest one day and I saw something in the air. I couldn't see what it was but it looked like it was flying towards me then my friend came rushing in because she wanted to play with me so mum told her where I was ‘yes!’ I say to myself ‘me and my friend have never played in the forest together before’ so me and her set off. Then I saw that thing again I tried to focus on what it was… as it flew towards us I couldn't see what it was… the end ….

8 comments:

  1. Hi Xaveika that was a great story. i wonder what that thing is flying towards you and your friend ???

    from Taisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xaveika i really like you story keep it up from you best frend for ever Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Xaveika amazing work keep up the great work!
    From Harry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi harry,Thanks for your inspiring comment i'll make sure I keep up the great work-Xaveika

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hi (Xaveika) i am wadring wtaes fling into u is it a bird is it a anmle from phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Xaveika I wonder what that thing was that was flying toward you and your friend
    Keep up the good work
    -William

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Xaveika!
    This story is really spooky!. I like the cliffhanger.
    Did you see what the thing flying towards you was?.
    Well done!
    Milah

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .