Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Joe - 100WC - Week #20

I was at my house playing when I looked up then I said  “What was that in the sky?  Is it a flying hot dog or a plane?”. Well it looked like a plane. It was scaring me a lot. It looked very dangerous because of how fast it was coming. Well it did look like a plane. This means if it was it would be fast…..well it's doing that. It looked like a plane. Hmm, then I looked up again and I almost fainted on the ground. Then it rushed to the ground OMG ITS A PLANE! BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .