Tuesday, February 4, 2020

100WC - Week #19 - Jaxon

It was a beautiful Saturday morning the sun was bright and warm. So i decided to go down town with my friends. then I called them and they came over. we started walking down town although it was a Saturday nothing was open. Then we heard a noise “what was that?” I asked “I dont know.” responded my friend. then it happened again only louder then it kept on happening until... the hole town turned pitch black we all looked around. Then suddenly it was bright and we all saw a dark black figure standing on the other side of...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jaxon.
    really good Jaxon your story was very good it was like my one it was like the same I did that. you should read my one. I really like the start where was it based. By Charlie
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .