Tuesday, February 4, 2020

100WC - week 19 - Ayden

Although it was Saturday nothing was open but the shops are always open on Saturday. Maybe it's because it was new years eve  every single person might have been going to stay up till midnight for the fireworks  I needed to get to the supermarket  because  I have no food at all my fridge was bare . I really wanted heaps of snacks to stay up like lollies , chips and pies . I also need a heap of ice , fizzy drinks  and some ginger beer in my chilly bin and ice packs. It is so annoying that the shops are all closed .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayden great job on your work keep it up and it was funny too from Joe

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .