Thursday, February 20, 2020

100WC #21 Bailee

Roar!!! Roars a lion “That was loud” shouts my sister “yeah' shouts my Nan loudly.' 'Lion ''yelled my cousin. Right now we’re looking at the giraffes at  Hamilton zoo and even though we are about a km away from the lions we can still hear them.” a giraffe” yells my cousin , she is wearing a pink dress.”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” sang my other cousin as if to say don't forget about me ( and trust me it was  painful ). My other cousin was wearing a purple dress which somehow had managed to get all dusty we weren't there for long. Isn't she trouble 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .