Thursday, February 20, 2020

100WC - Week #21 - Jeremy


Me and my family were going on a family vacation to africa . five days before we boarded the plane we got a free upgrade, we were in business class but now we are in first class, as soon as I got the news I new this was going to be a great flight. 19 hours later we had landed, it sure was good being on the boeing 737. “Wow this place is amazing” I said when I looked out the window and saw a tower which is a name for a group of Giraffes, I mean nobody normally sees a pack of giraffes and an airport. as we went down the street I saw a sign pointing to a dress  factory but there were only PINK ones. As we were coming to the hotel I realised its really dusty here, so when we made it I saw a stage just a few blocks away but nah I just went into the hotel.When I was in the shower I got lucky because I got cold water yay I sang in there but I slipped and I hit my back ouch! The rest was really good and we went home after 1 month in africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .