Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Charlie - 100WC - Week #20

As I was walking out of the car I saw a massive  airplane. It was just leaving in 10 minutes. So I ran to the plane. As it flew towards us I couldn’t see what it was… Ah! It was another airplane coming right  towards us. I am so scared now. It is very dangerous because It is going so fast. We are very high up in the air. It is awesome fun in the airplane. I am going to Fiji. It is 3 hours away. I am so excited to go to Fiji. I am looking forward to going.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie.
    Great work Charlie keep up the amazing work!
    From Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Charlie Amazing Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .