Monday, February 24, 2020

100WC-Week #22 - Ayden

When I woke  up I had this strange feeling that I had to go to the new house in the neighborhood .Where the old grumpy old lady . Who was a fortune teller even though I thought she was a witch with magical powers . When I got there there was a skull sitting on the front with a crystal ball on it when I opened the door she came and she screamed like a witch  she said ´´get away my house from my our you shall die ´´ she said then I ran away home . I was terrified in fear I almost peed in my pants .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .