Thursday, February 13, 2020

HWC week-20 Jaxon

It was a nice Tuesday morning and i was ready to go to school. I got in the car an mum drove me to school “Bye mum love you!” “love you too bye” I hopped out of the car and walked into school as I was walking into school I saw my friends and ran over to them. “Hey Jaxon.” They said “Hi” I responded we all walked into school then suddenly something started flying at us as it flew towards us I couldn’t figure out what it was... we all spotted it and started running away... “huff huff” “THUMP...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .