Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Hayden - 100WC - Week #22

It's Halloween me and my friends Milly and Kate are at the creepiest house in town, "Maybe we should just go home now we've already got so much candy," I said but Milly and Kate wanted to see what it looks like inside.   We walked up to the creepy old door and rung the doorbell. no one answered the door Milly rung it a second time no one answered so I just said lets go and we turned around and started to walk home then the door started to creak we turned around very slowly and the door was opened it was pitch black in there an old man walked out.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .